CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO CONGRESSIONAL SCHOOL!
Congressional is a community where children thrive.
My child has been chosen to be part of the Congressional School community, what are the next steps?
- Log into Colts Corner and review your contract.
- All parents/guardians named on the contract will need to sign.
- Submit your deposit.
- Complete the language preference & bimodal interest forms (for K-8 only)
If you have questions, please contact our Admission Office:
Gretchen Herbst - Director of Enrollment Management and Financial Aid
- 2021-22 Calendar of Major Dates
- 2020-2021 Family Handbook
- 2021-2022 School Uniform Description (for K-8 only)
- Visit Lands' End and enter school code 900130840
- 2021-2022 Tuition and Fees
- Transportation Map and Fees
- Little School Lunch Menu (Infants Preschool & Junior Kindergarten)
- Big School Lunch Menu (Kindergarten-Grade 8)
SUMMER RESOURCE BOARD
Visit the resource board on Colts Corner to view all of your action items to be ready for the new school year. The board includes summer reading and assignments, links to health forms, school uniform ordering information and more.
View our latest newsletter with important information for new and returning families.
View grade level pictures and stories from the 2020-2021 school year.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT CONGRESSIONAL SCHOOL