There are several stages to finding the right school for your child. We understand that it begins with researching and discovering schools on your own on the internet and through people you know. When you're ready to take the next step, schedule a virtual visit (due to COVID-19), and we will answer all of your questions! See our 40 acre campus and the school day in action. We're looking forward to meeting you!
2022-2023 Admission Season Begins. Start applying for the 2022-2023 school year.
JANUARY 14, 2022 at 4PM
First-Round Admission Application and Financial Aid Deadline
MARCH 4, 2022
First-Round Admission Decision Notifications
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL TOUR
(6 weeks - 2 years and 11 months old)
Virtual tours for our Early Childhood program take place with a small group of families at a time. We keep the number of participants low for each tour to ensure quality time can be spent answering each family's questions well. Each tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours to include time for questions at the end.
FOR A PRESCHOOL - GRADE 8 VIRTUAL TOUR:
To learn more about our program, see campus virtually, and ask questions, reach out to us and schedule a personal tour.
Contact: Rachel Douglass, Admission Associate
ATTEND AN OPEN HOUSE
For those interested in preschool - 8th grade, we encourage you to attend one of our Open Houses to meet our Head of School, Academic and Admission teams, and several current parents to hear from us, ask questions, and take a deeper dive into our academic and extra-curricular programming.
Information about our Early Childhood program (infants - age 3) will not be covered in our open houses.
WE ARE OFFERING THREE TYPES OF OPEN HOUSES:
- Virtual - Join us from home or work on Google Meet
- On Campus (Outside Only) - Information session followed by an outdoor campus tour
- On Campus (Inside and Outside) - Information session followed by a campus tour both inside and outside our buildings. (Adherence to our Vaccine Policy Required)
UPCOMING OPEN HOUSES:
- Thursday, October 14 at 9:00 AM - On Campus (Outside Only)
- Monday, October 25 at 9:00 AM - On Campus (Inside and Outside) - Must Follow School Vaccine Policy
- Wednesday, November 17 at 9:00 AM - Virtual
- Saturday, January 8 at 9:00 AM - On Campus (Inside and Outside) - Must Follow School Vaccine Policy
- Tuesday, January 11 at 9:00 AM - Virtual
CHECK OUT OUR INTERACTIVE CAMPUS MAP
Hover over the pins to see images from around our campus.
Barn and Stables
Tripps Run Creek
Little School Parking
Zip Line Ropes Element
Team Building Challenge Course
Tripps Run Nature Center
To learn more or ask questions please contact: