There are several stages to finding the right school for your child. We understand that it begins with researching and discovering schools on your own on the internet and through people you know. When you're ready to take the next step, schedule a visit, and we will answer all of your questions! See our 40-acre campus and the school day in action. We're looking forward to meeting you!
2023-2024 Admission Season Begins. Start applying for the 2023-2024 school year.
JANUARY 13, 2023 at 4PM
First-Round Admission Application with supporting documents and Financial Aid Deadline
ADMISSION AFTER MARCH 3, 2023
Applications received after the first-round deadline are considered based on space availability.
MARCH 3, 2023
First-Round Admission Decision Notifications
SCHEDULE A TOUR
(6 weeks - 2 years and 11 months old)
Tours for our Infant and Toddler program take place with a small group of families at a time. We keep the number of participants low for each tour to ensure quality time can be spent answering each family's questions well. Each tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours including time for questions at the end.
FOR A PRESCHOOL - GRADE 8 TOUR:
To learn more about our program, see campus virtually, and ask questions, reach out to us and schedule a personal tour.
Contact: Rachel Douglass, Admission Associate
ATTEND AN OPEN HOUSE
For all ages, we encourage you to attend one of our Open Houses to meet our Head of School, Academic and Admission teams, and several current parents to hear from us, ask questions, and take a deeper dive into our academic and extra-curricular programming.
We encourage you to sign up for the soonest event you can attend. Our first-round admission application deadline is January 13, 2023. Learn more about the application process.
UPCOMING OPEN HOUSES:
- Thursday, October 13 at 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon - In Person
- Wednesday, November 16 at 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon - In Person
CHECK OUT OUR INTERACTIVE CAMPUS MAP
Hover over the pins to see images from around our campus.
ADMISSION PROCESS CHECKLIST
Completed admission files are due by January 13, 2023, at 4 PM. Submitting the application is just one step in the application process. All steps must be completed for the application to move forward. Please check the requirements below:
- Online application (Infant - Grade 8)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (Infant - Grade 8)
- Student transcripts (Preschool-Grade 8)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (Preschool-Grade 8)
- Admission Assessment and/or Interview (Infant - Grade 8)
- ISEE or SSAT (Grades 5-8)
- Optional- WISC and WPPSI scores for all ages
- Please disclose any educational testing and evaluations during the admission process
- If you are applying for financial aid, the application and supporting documents are due by January 13, 2023
To learn more or ask questions please contact: