Congressional School's transportation service is designed to provide students and their families with the utmost flexibility. Congressional students may take one of our many bus routes or may arrive by car. Regardless of how they travel, students are welcomed on to campus each morning by administrators and teachers who are there to greet them and get the day off to a good start.
- Drop-off begins at 7:45 a.m. and concludes at 8:00 a.m.
- At the Big School, students arriving prior to 7:45 a.m. are directed to the Multipurpose Room where Extended Hours Staff are there to greet and supervise them until they're dismissed to classrooms to start their day. Students can use this time to read, to color or just to socialize with friends. Students may arrive as early as 7:00 a.m. This service is available on a drop-in basis or as a regular monthly service through the Extended Hours Program.
- Students arriving early to the Little School are greeted by Extended Hours Staff who escort them to the Cafeteria. There, they may color, play with Legos and puzzles or visit with friends. Extended Hours Staff then escort children to their classroom at the appropriate time
Bus Service 2021-2022
Door-to-Door bus service options available in addition to a 15% sibling discount.
- Congressional School offers door-to-door service (in some areas) in addition to five community stops. See the map below.
- If your family lives within the red zone in the map below, you are eligible for door-to-door bus transportation. If you live outside of the designated area, you may use one of the five community stops or reach out to us for an individual quote for door-to-door bus service.
- Families may elect to use round-trip or one-way service.
- Students must be in preschool or older to ride the bus.
- Afternoon buses depart at 4:40 p.m. and includes one hour of Extended Hours Program.
- Only students in 6th-8th grades, with signed parent waivers, can be dropped off without a parent present. A parent for students in preschool - 5th grade must be present in order to drop off at home or a community stop.
- The community stops listed on the map below are the stops available for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Availability of routes is subject to a minimum ridership participation.
Congressional School offers 3 pricing options:
Morning Only $2,290
Afternoon Only $2,800
Round Trip $3,310
15% Sibling Discount available for families with more than one student rider.
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT CONGRESSIONAL SCHOOL?
DOOR-TO-DOOR AND COMMUNITY BUS STOPS
The red in the map below shows the areas where Door-To-Door bus stops are available. It also shows where each of our five community stops are located. For specific addresses of community stops, click on the icon in the top-left corner.
If you live outside of the red zone but would like door-to-door transportation, reach out to us for consideration and for an individual quote for the service.
New for the 2020-2021 school year is the introduction of the BusWhere app to our program. BusWhere provides real time bus location tracking for parents and guardians in addition to bus stop ETA's.
Are you a prospective parent with questions about transportation? Please contact:
Are you a current parent with questions about transportation? Please contact:
Auxiliary Program Coordinator