Congressional School's transportation service is designed to provide students and their families with the utmost flexibility. Congressional students may take one of our many bus routes or may arrive by car. Regardless of how they travel, students are welcomed on to campus each morning by administrators and teachers who are there to greet them and get the day off to a good start.
- Drop-off begins at 7:45 a.m. and concludes at 8:00 a.m.
- At the Big School, students arriving prior to 7:45 a.m. are directed to the Multipurpose Room where Extended Hours Staff are there to greet and supervise them until they're dismissed to classrooms to start their day. Students can use this time to read, to color or just to socialize with friends. Students may arrive as early as 7:00 a.m. This service is available on a drop-in basis or as a regular monthly service through the Extended Hours Program.
- Students arriving early to the Little School are greeted by Extended Hours Staff who escort them to the Cafeteria. There, they may color, play with Legos and puzzles or visit with friends. Extended Hours Staff then escort children to their classroom at the appropriate time
Bus Service 2017-2018
Congressional School operates 4 community stop bus routes throughout Northern Virginia. Each route offers 2 or 3 community stops and has been designed to service the widest possible area while also limiting ride time to 60 minutes or less.
- Families may elect to use round-trip or one-way service.
- Our routes cover the following communities: Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Springfield, McLean, Vienna, and Annandale.
- Students must be 4 years old to ride the bus.
- For more information about transportation options, please speak with Admission.
Congressional School offers 3 pricing options:
Morning Only $2,250
Afternoon Only $3,500
Round Trip $4,000
POSSIBLE COMMUNITY BUS STOPS 2018-2019
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT CONGRESSIONAL SCHOOL?
To learn more, ask questions, or schedule a tour, please contact:
Director of Admission and Financial Aid