CONGRESSIONAL SCHOOL FORWARD
Teaching and Learning in the Coronavirus Pandemic
Planning for the 2021-2022 School Year
WE ARE READY FOR TOMORROW!
Throughout the 2020-21 school year, our community demonstrated our core values of perseverance and responsibility in many different ways—read more about how our community overcame the challenges.
Last fall, we were pleased to welcome back all students, faculty & staff for in-person instruction. Our ongoing planning efforts have been guided by the work of several planning groups and the Leadership Team under the advice of local, state, and national health experts and organizations.
Click the image to the left to read our comprehensive plan for opening school for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Implement a four pillar approach to ensure safe in-person learning and working environments for students and staff.
- Maintain a flexible approach to teaching and learning.
- Provide necessary training and support to staff, students, and parents to ensure teaching and learning is successful.
- Communicate regularly, clearly, and transparently to all families, faculty, and staff.
- Provide social and emotional wellness support
FOUR PILLARS TO SUPPORT A SAFE EXPERIENCE ON CAMPUS
Cleaning, Disinfecting, Sanitizing
Personal Protective Equipment
Health Monitoring and Vaccination
To learn more or ask questions please contact: